Join Us / Positions Available / Business Process Analyst (REF CODE: 1901IT-BPA)
Business Process Analyst
(Ref Code: 1901IT-BPA)
Closing date: 11 Feb 2019
The successful candidate will liaise closely with other members of the SLNG business groups to undertake an assessment of their business needs, develop required business process maps and functional specifications and follow on with procurement and integration of the associated IT applications and systems into the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Develop an ‘all round’ understanding of the SLNG business model and the roles / responsibilities of the various business groups that are tasked with achieving excellent business performance and deliver operational effectiveness.
- Identify the ‘company-wide’ business process needs and fully document these to the various levels of detail required i.e. Level-1 through Level-4.
- Define the various business group ‘cross-functional’ user requirements and prepare the functional specifications that capture the manner by which work is to be executed, and by whom, in order to meet the commercial obligations of the company.
- Liaise with all business groups and external stakeholders to build an understanding of the key IT applications and systems that will be required to provide the technical, commercial and financial business solutions to fully support the efficient delivery and implementation of business processes into SLNG.
- Work with the information systems team to transfer business process knowledge and intent for the purpose of supporting the planning, development, testing and deployment of the required IT applications and systems.
- Manage and collaborate with external service providers such as Business Process Consultants and Business Solutions / Systems Integrators that are engaged by SLNG to develop, procure and implement the business processes and IT applications and systems that will be required by SLNG for the effective management of SLNG’s business
- Contribute to the deployment of the business processes, IT applications and systems within SLNG.
- Regularly monitor the IT application and systems effectiveness in meeting end user requirements and manage any changes required.
- Follow up with external service providers on any defects raised and track these to closure.
Work Experience Requirements
- Up to 2 years’ experience of leading organisational change, business process management including business needs assessments, business process engineering or re-engineering, application development, quality/change improvements.
- Expert abilities in Microsoft Office Suite software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, etc.
- Active learner and ‘detail-oriented’ professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly develop an in-depth working knowledge of the range of SLNG business activities.
- Able to work with staff and managers across all levels.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Computer Studies or equivalent from reputable university.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.