Join Us / Positions Available / Senior Business Development Analyst (REF CODE: 1905COM-BDA)
Senior Business Development Analyst
(Ref Code: 1905COM-BDA)
Closing date: 09 Jul 2019
The incumbent will be part of the business development team responsible for the monitoring and analysing of the LNG and Gas market development and trend; supporting the team in the execution of the business development strategies and ensure effective implementation of business development activities based on budget and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Accurately monitor, analyse and report on market developments and trends relating to LNG and Gas with specific interests on elements impacting SLNG’s business (including LNG Bunkering, Storage, Regionalisation opportunities) and consistent with company’s positioning and strategy.
- Jointly develop long term market outlook & strategies, commercial vision and business plans.
- Participate in studies in support of commercial business development initiatives.
- Assist in sustainable growth of customer base and commercial activity.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential customer, consultants and relevant service providers in order to formulate views in support of new business opportunities or future market expansion or new business model opportunities.
- Manage and develop analytics systems in support of commercial workflows and business development projects.
- Gathering market intelligence and making competitive market analyses.
- Conduct business and financial modelling of opportunities and projects.
- Map out key stakeholders and develop an engagement plan.
- Actively participate in Project team and develop project timeline and identify key milestones.
- Managing key inter-departmental relationship.
- Participate in engaging relevant Authorities and Government Agencies are effectively engaged with purpose of securing full support for projects.
- Support the management of project implementation budget.
Work Experience Requirements
Minimum 4 – 6 years relevant experience in analysis of a commercial environment with stakeholder skills.
Experience in relevant industry preferred with deep business process related understanding of technical and operational processes, initiatives, market trends, supply chain and industry pricing structure.
Preferably with good working knowledge in Energy / Petroleum / Petrochemicals.
- Strong organisational competencies, skills in managing stakeholder relationships at strategic level, project management, interpersonal and communication skills, organizational savviness, business acumen, strategic thinking, resourcefulness, creativity and networking skills.
- The incumbent should possess a Degree from a reputable university.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.