Join Us / Positions Available / Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) (REF CODE: 1904OP-MTM)
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
(Ref Code: 1904OP-MTM)
Closing date: 31 Jul 2019
The incumbent reports to Supervisor (Mechanical) and will be stationed at our Terminal in Jurong Island.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Carry out all preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance as directed by the Supervisor and clear completed work from the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) database.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance on various rotating and static equipment and systems including the plant piping systems and structural support systems.
- Response and resolve work orders for any malfunctioning for static and rotating equipment in the facility. Ensure minimum down time or timely repairs of production equipment
- Determine materials, spares, tools and method required to complete maintenance task safely.
- Plan and execute machinery condition monitoring and field data collection with production team and engineers.
- Ensure all plant valves are fully operational and all mechanical components properly grease and lubricated where applicable, including carry out, strip, redress and rebuild of various types of control and plant valves.
- Supervise and work closely with in-house contractor and equipment vendor to execute maintenance work at the terminal. Ensure safeguards are followed such as valid work permit are issued, wearing prescribed personal protection equipment etc.
- Liaise with production team with all aspects of mechanical system testing, running, trouble-shooting, carry out material specification checks on all installed piping components such as gasket, bolts, etc.
- Able to take on additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by superiors
- Participate in emergency response procedures and assigned to any specific roles and responsibilities for such purpose.
Work Experience Requirements
- Able to carry out day to day assign tasks with minimum supervision.
- Able to interpale / translate procedure/checklist and perform maintenance work.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisors on maintenance status and unresolved problems areas.
- Able to input maintenance activities, equipment history and work completion into CMMS.
- The candidate must have a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.