Join Us / Positions Available / Intern (Technical & Projects Development) (20-24 weeks) (REF CODE: 1911PD-I)
Intern (Technical & Projects Development) (20-24 weeks)
(Ref Code: 1911PD-I)
Closing date: 31 Jul 2020
The Process Interns will be exposed to ongoing Feasibility/ EPC / FEED Projects by employing them in activities such as comments consolidation on process engineering documents, managing overall document status, assistance in maintaining and expediting action items / minutes, attending HAZID/HAZOP workshops, terminal visits, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
Above will provide exposure to:
- Heat & Mass Balance
- Process Calculations
- Process Simulations
- UFD, PFD, P&IDs
- Process Reports
- Execution of Feasibility / FEED / EPC Execution
- Terminal Visits to get exposure to the facility, interact with Ops team
- Project Engineering such as participating in tendering preparation, tender evaluation, agencies meeting and gather/ provide SLNG inputs to various feasibility studies.
- Any additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in Chemical Engineering or equivalent program from a reputable university.
- Positive and keen learner.
- Good communcation skills.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C