Join Us / Positions Available / Asset Integrity Management Lead (REF CODE: 1906OP-AIML)
Asset Integrity Management Lead
(Ref Code: 1906OP-AIML)
Closing date: 30 Sep 2019
The incumbent will be part of the Operations Group and provide technical support to the teams in SLNG Terminal.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Asset Integrity Management
- Develop and Implement adequate and effective Asset Integrity Management Program (AIMP) so as to ensure Terminal Asset Integrity and support safe, reliable, efficient operation of Terminal assets.
- Define what equipment to inspect
- Develop inspection plan (what & when to inspect) based on standards
- Analyze the inspection data to understand the root cause if there is AI issue
- Derive corrective and preventive actions
- Develop and implement strategies to manage and mitigate AI risks.
- Lead engineers to review and create preventive and predictive maintenance plans for equipment
- Review and optimize the performance of Terminal Assets based on established best practices, reliability framework and methodology such as RCM and RBI.
- Ensure compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements, SLNG standards and AI SOPs through implementation of AIMP
- Plan and execute reliability driven solutions according to asset management and life cycle assessment.
- Lead equipment reliability investigation / root cause analysis (RCA) and recommend preventive action.
- Participate in change management process, particularly in asset integrity and reliability inputs on equipment selection and changes in operating mode.
- Propose changes to project design and facilitate requirements for criticality driven maintenance strategies and regime.
- Establish, monitor and ensure Asset Integrity KPIs are met
- Include both Rotating and Static equipment (process piping, pressure relief devices and storage tanks etc)
Work Experience Requirements
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in mechanical maintenance function in an oil and petrochemical refinery, oil tanking terminal, complex utility or power generation environment.
Conversant with local codes, regulations and standards, equipment inspection and schedule requirements.
Good knowledge of installation, commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of a variety of large and complex static and rotating equipment in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry is critical.
Knowledge and experience in leading Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis and the use of IVARA system is preferred.
Have in depth knowledge and experience in Rotating equipment is highly preferred
Knowledge of the LNG / natural gas or other hydrocarbon industries would be advantageous. Candidates with experience in cryogenic plant maintenance, commissioning and start-up are preferred.
- In addition, the successful candidate should possess the following personal attributes:
- Highly analytical and meticulous.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills to manage external and internal stakeholders and third parties.
- BacheBachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputable university.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.