The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Provide technical support and solutions for the Production and Maintenance teams.
- Provide weekly/monthly report on the progress and plan of the PLC tasks in meeting the site objective.
- Maintain statistical information on all site shut down and loss of production events caused by PLC systems.
- Liaise closely with Production and Maintenance teams in an advisory capacity as to how to reduce PLC maintenance costs and increase availability and functionality.
- Prepare the PLC related maintenance procedures for all plant electrical, instruments, DCIS, F&G, ESD, metering, sampling and analysis equipment.
- Ensure verification, inspection, testing and reporting to management in respect of all PLC used for maintenance and their certification for use in hazardous areas of the terminal.
- Participate and provide support in execution of maintenance or major equipment turnarounds in the terminal.
- Perform PLC related troubleshooting to resolve PLC logic/hardware issue.
- Ensuring PLC lifecycle management are maintained and updated to avoid obsolescence
- The incumbent shall also participate in emergency response and may be assigned to a specific role and responsibility for such purpose.
- Perform feasibility studies on the PLC and electrical systems and ensure high standards of design quality and safety in any new installation in the terminal.
- Resolve technical issues during engineering design and construction phases to ensure overall integrity.
- Support expansion project from meeting overall facility integrity point of view, ensure smooth integration and any opportunity to leverage with existing Plant is captured
- Support commissioning and start-up of site facility
- Ensure that verification of Emergency power supply is periodically checked and is verified as available.
- Prepare the electrical lock out, isolation and disconnection procedures for all plant electrical equipment.
- Ensure cybersecurity in the OT environment as per ISO27001.
- Able to carry out day to day activities with minimum supervision.
- Able to perform installation, commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of a variety of large and complex PLC and related electrical equipment.
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity as per ISO27001 in OT environment.
- Familiar with high voltage electrical systems and power reticulation.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.