Join Us / Positions Available / Treasury Analyst (REF CODE: 2006FI-TA)
(Ref Code: 2006FI-TA)
Closing date: 31 Jul 2020
The incumbent will be involved in corporate treasury and finance functions including optimisation of the company's working capital, foreign exchange management, back office confirmation and settlement activities, and treasury reporting. In addition, you will be involved in tariff planning and preparation of tariff proposals.
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
- Participate in the management and optimization of cashflow and liquidity. Includes prepare cashflow forecast, placement of surplus funds, constantly evaluating opportunities for yield optimization, identifying opportunities for loan prepayments and highlighting promptly short-term borrowing needs if any.
- Prepare forecast for Project expenditure.
- Analyse foreign exchange positions, and assist Senior Analyst in ensuring the fulfilment of foreign exchange requirements while managing the company’s exposure to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Forecast and report on interest expense, covenant compliance and capital structure metrics.
- Support credit risk management process which includes periodic reviews of counterparty credit ratings, and monitoring the sufficiency and validity of bank security coverage.
- Work closely with Treasury Manager/Senior Analyst on the terminal tariff determination which includes forecasting and actualizing costs for determining tariffs in accordance with the tariff methodology, preparation of tariff proposals.
- Maintains bank signature mandate and facilitates opening/closing of bank accounts where required.
- Management of back office confirmation and settlement activities for Treasury transactions.
- Assist in updating Treasury policy and procedures.
- Prepare monthly report and/or presentation slides for reporting of Treasury matters.
- Performs a variety of other Treasury related and administrative duties and responsibilities, as needed.
1. At least 4 years of working experience in Finance/Treasury.
2. Candidates from oil and gas or asset intensive (e.g. infrastructure) industries or from the regulated industries e.g. utilities and who are familiar with tariff setting mechanisms will be considered favourably
3. Microsoft excel proficiency is a must,
4. Good understanding of Accounting knowledge and financial market products
5. SAP experience is a plus.
- Analytical, resourceful and independent.
- Process oriented, with a sharp eye for details.
Degree in relevant disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics from a reputable institution
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.