Join Us / Positions Available / Maintenance Training Administrator (1 Year Contract) (REF CODE: 2007OP-MTA)
Maintenance Training Administrator (1 Year Contract)
(Ref Code: 2007OP-MTA)
Closing date: 31 Aug 2020
The incumbent shall be responsible for the development of the maintenance department training framework and program. This is a 1 year contract.
Role and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for tasks and duties such as but not limited to the following:
- Deliver training content from department’s Competency Framework, including both written and practical training to maintenance teams to ensure personnel are fully trained and competent to complete job tasks.
- Be versed in Mech, Instrument, Electrical. Or hold practical knowledge of the disciplines
- Align the Maintenance Competency Matrix with Corporate and incorporate respective equipment PMs/ CMs maintenance skills required
- Establish and prepare training scope, tasked based & methods OJT forms, training materials (from OEM Manuals and Procedures) into 4 categories of assessment criteria i.e. Basis, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert, certification templates (issued after OJT), tracking of trained and certified techs etc.
- Conduct job task analysis for specific tasks which can be derived from the Competency Framework.
- Work with Learning & Development Team to review the overall training plan for maintenance team to put in place structured training programs, schedules and track and document progress with the supervisor.
- Recommend training systems and methods of delivery that meet the needs of maintenance team.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Maintenance of Oil & petrochemical refinery and with supervisory planning and scheduling experience level.
- Previous experience of setting up of training databases in a start-up environment and maintenance of LNG facilities is preferred.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft Office computer software and CMMS systems
- Excellent diplomatic and organizational skills and staff training capability and adaptability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Able to work under pressure to ensure deliverables are submitted on time.
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Familiarization with the Quality management and risk base and maintenance strategies and concepts.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.