Join Us / Positions Available / Contracts Manager (2 Years Contract) (REF CODE: 2007TPD-CM(C))
Contracts Manager (2 Years Contract)
(Ref Code: 2007TPD-CM(C))
Closing date: 31 Aug 2020
This position performs contracts management (pre and post contract award) for EPC projects and other consultancy / advisory services projects. He/ She shall be responsible for the complete tendering and contracting process and ensure it is cost effective and efficient, meets the established KPIs; and complies with Standard Operating Procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective tendering and contracting management on capital expenditure projects and consultancy / advisory services.
- Pre-qualify suitably experienced Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractors to undertake major infrastructure projects, Consultants and Advisors to provide consultancy / advisory services.
- Prepare and issue Invitation to Tender documents for EPC Contracts for major LNG / gas related infrastructure projects.
- Prepare and issue Request for Proposal documents for Consultancy Services for Front End Engineering Design projects, feasibility studies etc. and Advisory Services such as technical, marine, engineering etc.
- Draft, review and update EPC Contract and / or Consultancy or Advisory Contract terms and conditions in conjunction with Legal and other stakeholder’s advice.
- Manage and evaluate all Tenders and / or Proposals received, including the preparation of Evaluation Criteria and Reports.
- Participate in Technical Tender and / or Proposal clarification meetings and lead the commercial clarification meetings with EPC Contractors, Consultants and / or Advisors.
- Lead the Contract negotiations including Terms and Conditions and Price and manage contract award and start-up.
- Post contract award, provide ongoing contract management and administration support to the Project Leader(s) to ensure Contract terms and conditions are maintained and monitored on progress, cost control, payments processing, dealing with any variations or claims that may arise and insurance matter.
- Close out of Contracts upon their completion and report on EPC Contractor, Consultant or Advisor performance.
- Manage all contract documents register, depository and archive.
- At least 12 years’ experience in tendering and contract management preferably from the LNG, Petrochemicals, Exploration and Production, Refining, or Power industries
- The candidate shall be experienced in the initiation of Invitation to Tender documents and Request for Proposal documents, evaluation and negotiation, seeking approval and award. The candidate shall also be experienced in all aspects of contract management and administration as well as contract close-out.
- The candidate shall have the following attributes:
- Sound knowledge of EPC Contract and Consultancy / Advisory Contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent negotiation skills in terms of EPC Contract and Consultancy / Advisory Contract terms and conditions and price.
- Ability to work in a small team and have good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive and able to liaise with other SLNG business groups.
- Must be able to work towards business group objectives with minimal supervision in the day to day work environment and be adaptable to changing priorities and assignments.
- Legal certification and cost estimation experience are preferred.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The incumbent must have a Degree in Engineering/ Quantity Surveying / Law / Business Management or Contract Management or equivalent.