Join Us / Positions Available / Business Analyst (REF CODE: 2009CBD-BA)
(Ref Code: 2009CBD-BA)
Closing date: 31 Oct 2020
The incumbent will be part of the business development team responsible for the monitoring and analysing of the LNG and Gas market developments and trends and competitor analysis; supporting the team in the execution of the business development strategies and ensure effective implementation of business development activities in accordance to the project timeline, budget and objectives.
Roles and ResponsibilIties
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties:
• Accurately monitor, analyse and report on market developments and trends relating to LNG and Gas with specific interests on elements impacting SLNG’s business (including LNG Bunkering, Storage, Regionalisation, other Singapore LNG infrastructure development opportunities) and consistent with company’s positioning and strategy.
• Gathering market intelligence and making competitive market analyses.
• Jointly develop long term market outlook & strategies, commercial vision and business plans.
• Participate in studies in support of commercial business development initiatives.
• Assist in sustainable growth of customer base and commercial activity.
• Manage relationships with existing and potential customer, consultants and relevant service providers in order to formulate views in support of new business opportunities or future market expansion or new business model opportunities.
• Manage and develop analytics systems in support of commercial workflows and business development projects.
• Conduct business and financial modelling of opportunities and projects in order to understand the key project drivers
• Map out key stakeholders and actively participate in developing engagement strategies & plans with various stakeholders.
• Actively participate in and collaborate with Project team to develop project timeline and identify key milestones, and generate good working relationships.
• Support the Project Manager in project implementation, including but not limited to: coordinating with various stakeholders internally (with other departments) and externally (with customers, advisors) for information, project documents etc.; supporting the project manager in the management of the project implementation budget; maintaining project documentation; maintaining the project timeline.
• Effectively engage with relevant Authorities and Government Agencies in order to secure full support for projects.
- Experience in relevant industry preferred with deep business process related understanding of technical and operational processes, initiatives, market trends, supply chain and industry pricing structure.
- Preferably with good working knowledge in Energy / Petroleum / Petrochemicals.
- Strong organisational competencies, skills in managing stakeholder relationships at strategic level, project management, engaging personality with good interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative spirit and organizational savviness, enterprising & has keen business acumen, strategic and forward-looking, resourcefulness, creativity and networking skills, has a curious mind that is able to learn independently
- The incumbent should possess a Degree with 4 – 6 years relevant experience in analysis within a commercial environment with stakeholder skills.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.