Join Us / Positions Available / Senior / Manager (Treasury), 2 Years Contract (REF CODE: 2011-FIN-SFM(C))
Senior / Manager (Treasury), 2 Years Contract
(Ref Code: 2011-FIN-SFM(C))
Closing date: 10 Dec 2020
Reporting to VP Finance, you will be responsible for performing investment analysis, financial modelling and projections, as well as due diligence of projects to support investment decisions. You will also be tasked with sourcing for financing for projects, and negotiating loan terms with bankers. You will also work with the team to prepare annual budgets and participate in equity funding activities.
The incumbent shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following scope of tasks and duties
- Lead investment/project evaluation, project structuring, financial modeling and funding requirements
- Working closely with Business Development –
- Build and analyse financial models including assessing and challenging assumptions and data which underlie the model
- Prepare business case and analysis to Senior Management and the Board to recommend final investment decision
- Lead financing for projects including evaluating options, appointment of advisors, sourcing for financing, negotiating loan terms, reviewing loan documentation and overseeing loan drawdowns. This requires close coordination with the relevant internal business groups (e.g. Business Development, Technical & Project Development, Legal) and appointed advisors, to achieve timely financial close.
- Ensure proposed financing stays within the group’s loan covenants and undertakings
- Manage interest rate and currency risks through hedging relevant financial elements and work closely with Accounting to ensure compliance with hedge accounting
- Manage loan covenants and undertakings within funding documentations to ensure compliance
- Present to the Board, Audit Committee and Executive Committee on project funding matters
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and have at least 7 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance
- Financial modelling proficiency is a must
- Possess both debt and equity financing exposure and have good understanding of financial market products.
- Candidates from energy or asset intensive industries will be considered favourably.
- Good understanding of Accounting knowledge.
- Analytical, resourceful and independent.
- Process oriented, with a sharp eye for details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.