Join Us / Positions Available / Maintenance Planner (REF CODE: 2012OP-MP)
(Ref Code: 2012OP-MP)
Closing date: 28 Feb 2021
The Maintenance Planner will ensure that the principals of preventative maintenance, spare parts, risk base maintenance and the CMMS system, for the facilities in order to meet the required maintenance performance targets and operational excellence during asset creation and during commercial operations. He/ She will ensure that all required spares inventory are always maintained at minimum stock level in order to ensure that the plant can be maintained in a timely manner without loss of production. He/ She will be actively involved in the upkeep of the CMMS database, and that all planned maintenance are incorporated in the data of the CMMS. As such, the planning is not restricted only to qualified personnel but also includes for planning of special equipment and if required outside contractors. He/she will be responsible for the management of the plant asset register and that all such assets are properly maintained and will have responsibility on the maintenance assets, records, archives, warranties and maintenance scheduling. During commercial operations the position will be in charge of maintenance planning, sufficiency of spare parts, preventative maintenance, risk base maintenance on certain plant equipment and in conducting in a timely manner all required plant emergency repairs. Some of the components of the position include Shutdown planning, oversight of in-house contractors, and maintenance of other maintenance contracts in the plant.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Proficient in CMMS i.e. MAXIMO, SAP and Maintenance Work Processes:
- Understand and able to perform new asset creations/ registration and ensure all required information is populated,
- Track and maintain Assets Register i.e. existing asset registration management
- Ability to schedule PM & CM WO effectively
- Monitor and follow up to closure of all CM & PM work orders
- Preparation of Maintenance Checklist
- Maintenance KPIs Tracking & Update and Reporting & Major/ Critical Jobs Tracking
- Ability to raise reports, deviation forms promptly and maintain & track Maintenance Registers i.e. Schedule Deviation Form, reports, checklists etc.
- Monitor and maintain MSRA Register
- He/She will determine with other plant departments, Operations and Maintenance Superintendent the sufficiency of recommended spare parts by the vendor/ contractor, capital spares, commissioning spares and operational spares
- Checks and updates to Critical Spares List
- Spare Parts review/purchase/replenish/ site verification
- Pick List Generation
- Joint inspection with Warehouse Assistant on delivered spare part items
- Support Warehouse Activities (Stock count, Critical Spare review, Spare re-order review, SPIR list)
- Liaise with the all related parties to ensure that all the Maintenance procedures are available for works
- Responsible for reception, prioritizing, and allocate human and material resources for all work request and prepare the plan and schedule:
- Manpower and materials Planning to carry out all required preventative, risk base maintenance tasks and for planned and unplanned shut down
- Coordination with external parties (contractors, regulators etc.)
- Understand the scope of site execution works
- Vendor visit arrangements & Escort & requirement explanation
- Responsible for any warranty items and in tracking for all plant components and generate warranty inspection of components before warranty expiry dates
- Responsible to liaise with the operations and HSSE group in the planning of and job analysis of each work request i.e. Preparation of MSRA for planning and coordinating the acquisition of Work permits etc
- Experience in application of e-permits
- Will be responsible for following up and verification that all jobs for close out are properly completed
- Provide scope of supply, Purchase Request and evaluation for spare part, maintenance service contract/technical work outsourcing
- Responsible to identify the requirements for contractor services (Scope of Works) and for setting up and managing the required maintenance contracts with local contractors for personnel and equipment to support or supplement the maintenance efforts in all aspects and maintenance disciplines.
- Monitoring of purchase requests, purchase orders and service contracts
- Perform Annual appraisal set-up and review for In-House Contractors (IHC)
- Assist in the development of Maintenance Budget, Provide budget forecast, Monitor and manage approved budget
- Assist in ensuring that lifecycle costing is considered in design and development of the facilities during asset creation phases of the project.
- Work closely with relevant parties to plan and track inspections required by statutory bodies and by the asset integrity group for Compliance (i.e. Vessels/ Cranes/ PSV-TSV).
- Take on additional responsibilities as directed by the Maintenance Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Maintenance planning and scheduling role.
- Able to carry out day-to-day assign tasks with minimum supervision.
- Able to interpret / translate procedure/checklist and perform maintenance work.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisors on maintenance status and unresolved problems areas.
- Able to input maintenance activities, equipment history and work completion into CMMS
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or above.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with current and expected salary to careers@SLNGCorp.com (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading). Alternatively, you may mail your application to:
Human Resources Department
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd.
991G Alexandra Road #03-29C
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.