Our Operations / HSSE
Health, Safety, Security & Environment Policy
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd. (SLNG) is committed to ensuring the health, safety and security of our staff and those who may be affected by our business; the protection of the environment, and of our assets.
SLNG is committed to the following HSSE goals:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and workers in our facilities;
- Ensure HSSE considerations are integrated into all activities;
- Develop a culture where everyone takes responsibility for HSSE;
- Prevent any incident, including process safety incidents, that may result in bodily injury, ill-health or damage to the environment and/or property;
- Ensure security of staff and facilities;
- Protect the environment; and
- Respond appropriately to any emergency.
SLNG will ensure that all reasonably practicable efforts are made to safeguard visitors, contractors and members of the public, who may be affected by its activities.
We require and will ensure the full participation and involvement of all employees and contractors engaged by SLNG. Contractors engaged by SLNG shall manage and execute their HSSE initiatives in line with this policy.
See our full HSSE Policy Statement +